MST Services receives valuable input from its Network Partner Advisory Council. The council suggests better ways to build and maintain an MST practice with fidelity.
Because MST is in use all over the world, the council provides an ongoing opportunity to exchange information and receive feedback on different issues related to growing their MST practices. The council also works on developing effective communication channels to share information with the larger MST community.
What the council does
There are issues that could arise that are not directly addressed in the clinical trials. The council can be a source of data for such issues. They might include:
- revisions to standard contracts and fee structures
- different methods for dealing with 24/7 coverage
- the creation of standards for the role of national/regional conferences and workshops
Council members are selected by the MST Services’ Board of Directors.
Current members include:
- David Bernstein, Center for Effective Interventions
- Patrick Kanary, Center for Innovative Practices
- Richard Lutz, Community Solutions Inc.
- Gary Soltys, Adelphoi Village Inc.
- Wim Van Geffen, MST Netherlands
- Scott Dugan/Rick Ferguson, Mid-Plains Center for Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Tim Goldsmith/Greg Winterburn, Youth Villages
- Eric Trupin/Joshua Leblang, University of Washington
- Michelle Zabel/Jennifer Mettrick, Innovations Institute, University of Maryland